Our campaign has gained momentum throughout the entire city because of supporters like you. And now is the time to double down on our efforts and encourage our friends, family and colleagues to help make Mark Padgett Knoxville's next city Mayor.
November 1-3: EARLY VOTING (11am-7pm)
Registered voters can visit any of the following polling locations:
- --Carter Branch Library, 9036 Asheville Highway
- --City-County Building, 400 Main Street (NOTE: Open from Mon-Fri: 12pm-5pm. Sat, 10/10: 8am-4pm. Sat, 10/29: 11am-3pm. And 11/2-3: 12pm-7pm)
- --Clinton Highway, 5535 Clinton Highway
- --Downtown West, 1645 Downtown West Blvd, Suite 25
- --Halls, 6933 Recreation Lane
- --Love Kitchen, 2418 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
- --New Harvest Park, 4775 New Harvest Lane
- --Northshore/Pellissippi, 9430 S. Northshore Drive
- --South, 235 W. Young High Pike
November 8: ELECTION DAY (8am-8pm)
Join Our Final Push to Move Knoxville Forward
We’re looking for a few good volunteers to help us in our final push to move Knoxville forward. There is no time commitment, and we have three convenient HQ locations (west, downtown and east Knoxville). If you have a morning/afternoon free – or even want to help during your lunch break – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 865-382-6904.
Save the Date: Election Night Party at the Sunsphere
Join us at one of Knoxville's most iconic landmarks to watch the election results! It's a small thank you to all of our supporters for their support and help.
- --Free food (cash bar) and entertainment.
- --Recommended parking at the Locust Street garage.
Because of space limitations, we need everyone to RSVP via Facebook or by emailing email@example.com.